1st grade!! 1st grade!!!! This raising kids thing is just going by way to fast!!!! 1st grade is all day, all day!!! It's a long time to be Tater less at this house!! No it really is fun and exciting, but really freaky all at the same time!!!
He did great this year, he did have some nerves, but we got to meet his awesome teacher Mrs. Urrutia a couple times before the big day, and that helped A LOT!!!! And his buddy Kiezek is in class to make it that much better!! But the first thing he said when he got out the first day was....."mom it was sooooooooooooooooo long!!! Is it always going to be that long everyday?!" It is a big jump!!!
The funniest part of first grade though is the story that took until 8:00 that night to unfold!! Not a big deal, just funny that it happen to safety sam!!!
He came home with homework that was a pack of M&M's with a note attached. Every color M&M had a question with it, like tell your parents something you learned about your teacher, tell them about a new friend you made, stuff like that. Well one question said, tell your parents of an act of kindness you did today. Tate's head got low, and he quietly said..." well I didn't want to say, but at PE today I bonked into a kid and gave him a bloody nose, and I had to go to the office with him to get it to stop, but mom I thought I was going to the principals office!!!!!! OH MY HELL....... I could just see him freaking out all the way sown the hall!!! I said, " well that was nice of you to make sure he was okay!" and he says " well Mr.Boran said everyone had to have a buddy and he was mine, and i didn't know what to do!"
HAHAHAHAHHA!! I seriously got the giggles, the other kid was just fine, and I'm sure Tate felt bad, but I can guarantee he was just as worried about himself!!!!!
I thought it was a great 1st day to 1st grade story!!! Hell if it would have been Whit, he would have came home and the first words out of his mouth would have been I got that kid, and gave him a bloody nose!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment