Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cascade Springs!





The hunts are just around the corner you know!  So Taylor wanted to head up the canyon and scope out some options for the big week.  So we drove up to Cascade Springs, and did a little exploring.  It was a way fun afternoon after we got there......I still get car sick and barfed on the way up...... I swear there is some shi*#$ you should grow out of!!! But oh no, I am good for a good throw up at least a couple of times a year on a windy road!!!!
The kids all had there binoc's so they could help Taylor scout out the land... the good news was that we did end up seeing 3 MOOSE!!!  One lone mamma, and then just up the road a mamma and her baby!!  The kids were stoked!!! ( and me too)!!!
By the looks of things up there fall is just around the corner...every now and then you would see a patch of red that made me want to get all my hoodies out!!











No comments: