My Favorite family pictures so far, hands down!! If you want some great unique incredible pictures......Nikki Winters is your girl! Flying W Fotos!!! I cried when I saw these, I still cry when I look at them! She captured us, just exactly the way we are and I love love love them!! Well except the part where I look at the pictures of me!!! I can't believe that is really what I look like????? I am looking so old, it freaks me out now when I see myself in photos!!!! Oh well could be worse things!!! Like not getting old!!! LOL!! Anyway there were so many great pictures to choose from, I just picked a handful!!! Thank you Nikki!!!

















4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Could your family be any cuter??? These are to die for! They really do capture each of you in the most perfect way! I'd like to see the day you actually look old! You look BEAUTIFUL! Love, love, love!
I love these pictures to, they really are some of the cutest I have seen, Love our from Christmas!!!
I LOVE the hear, speak and see picture!!! I want one of those.
These are so perfect! They catch all of your darling kiddos and their cute personalities! Love love love!
Post a Comment