It's amazing what sunshine can do for the soul, especially after a cold cold winter like we've had this year. The sun was out Saturday, so we took advantage and got our ski on up at Jolley's Ranch in Mapleton canyon. You should go, very family friendly, affordable and fun!!
Neither Taylor or I or our kids have ever been skiing of any kind! I know weird, we have lived here our whole life!! So we strapped on the slippery little devils and off we went!! Kids are so resilient, Tate and Reese took off like they have done it their whole life, Whit did great too, but when it comes to exercise, or outdoor activity that doesn't involve a four legged friend underneath you..........his heart is not in it completely!!! But he did good! Taylor and I and my parents, crashed way more than the kids!! Then we went over to the tubing hill, and also did a little snow shoeing!! It just felt so damn good to be outside!!! Our faces show it too today.........Mother of the year, right here! I did not even think about sunscreen!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Tate looks like he stuck his head in an incinerator!!!
This little girl, WILL NOT WEAKEN!!! She went the whole way, which is around a mile course, never stopped never complained, never looked back!! She is the toughest of the bunch by far!
Just going right along, while the rest of us wobbled along the path to catch up!
This pretty much sums it up with Whit!! My mom stayed back with him toward the end and the rest of us went down some of the hills.....then here they come......carrying his ski's !!!!! He had had all he could take!!
Everyone deserves a Grandpa like this!!!! What would she do without him!
And a GG like this!!!
We have only ever been tubing at solider hollow before, and they have a tow rope!!! Tate was not sure about all the climbing!!!
Snow shoeing!
This pic cracks me up.... yes the one wondering off in the opposite direction is Whit!! I told you he beats to his own drum!! Happy go Lucky!!
Oh I love Tate's face!!! Sums up the whole day!!
Just Chillin!! What he does best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment