Saturday, October 3, 2009

Breakfast With a Witch!
















My favorite time of the year is hear! I LOVE Halloween! We always seem to do a lot of really fun things this time of year, and this morning we kicked it off with Breakfast with a Witch at Gardners Village! (Halloween Headquarters) Steph the Halloween Queen, and the boys, met us up there, and we had a ton of fun! Tate even dressed up!! Painted face and all, I thought for sure he was going to throw a fit and not let me paint it, but he has turned over a new leaf, and HE LIKES HALLOWEEN!! Yeah! (It's about time)! Reese and Whit were rocking out in their high chairs to the music, eating their scrambled eggs, they loved it! So here are the first of many pics this month with us and our costumes!

6 comments:

pot pie said...

Your costumes are darling. Way to go Tater!

The Blackham3 said...

LOVE IT!!! I knew I loved you....I love Halloween too! Gardner village is so great this time of year. Kids look great, of course. You are the best momma!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Stephanie Taylor said...

YAY! I"m so glad it's finally here! We wait all year for these great festivities - I'm so glad you love it as much as we do!

Our Life said...

Oh my gosh! Those tights are too cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

Ditto Our Life. Those tights are too much! Way too cute!