I Love them.... seriously TeNeale is amazing, what would we do without her.
I Love them.
Absolutely DARLING of all of you! How can you possibly pick just one - or two or three??? The babies are getting so big!
What an adorable family you have! I LOVE Reese's pink cowboy boots. We want to get some for Paizlei, where did you get them? I can't believe how much bigger Whit is. The twins look like they are doing great!!!!
Those turned out so cute:) Teneal dose a good job !!!
These are amazing pictures. The big eyes on all three kids is so cute! It's amazing how a picture can capture happiness!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I Love them.... seriously TeNeale is amazing, what would we do without her.
I Love them.
Absolutely DARLING of all of you! How can you possibly pick just one - or two or three??? The babies are getting so big!
What an adorable family you have! I LOVE Reese's pink cowboy boots. We want to get some for Paizlei, where did you get them? I can't believe how much bigger Whit is. The twins look like they are doing great!!!!
Those turned out so cute:) Teneal dose a good job !!!
These are amazing pictures. The big eyes on all three kids is so cute! It's amazing how a picture can capture happiness!
Post a Comment