There is nothing like having a baby around to clean the floor for you! Whit and Reese find the tiniest of morsels and they go right in there mouth! Well Reese hit the jackpot the other day, she crawls like a monkey and I could see her scooting really fast, her back was turned away from me, and when she turned around she had chocolate EVERYWHERE! She had found one lonely chocolate chip that Tate had been eating, and savored every bite! When I said Reese she turned around with this face and just started to giggle! Gotta love a girl who loves her chocolate!
5 comments:
So cute. One chocolate chip can make that much of a mess?
LOVE that girl...
A girl after my own heart. :)
So super cute! Paizlei is the same way. I honestly don't know how she sees the things that she sees. I've got down on the floor to see if I could see half the things she sees and I can't. Babies!!!! Gotta love them!
She knows what's good for her!! YUMMY!!
Post a Comment