The final product!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Christmas Kick-Off!!
We officially kicked off the Christmas season! I was actually excited for Thanksgiving to be over so we could start doing all this fun stuff. It has been almost 4 years since we have had a stress free Christmas. 3 1/2 years ago was when Judy ( Chad's mom) was diagnosed with Cancer, and for those 2 years that she went through everything, the worst times were always Christmas and she ended up back in the hospital. We miss her! And then last year it was the babies coming so early and having to be in the NICU. SOOOOOO.. this year we are celebrating! I told myself last year, that next year we are going all out! It was all I could do, to not start buying red and green M&M's! So we put our tree up last night, and this morning GG, and Grandpa took us to Breakfast with Santa! It was so fun! Steph and the boys came, and it was YUMMY! Tate is so into it this year. It will be so awsome to have the babies with us this year, and have us all be in one place!
The final product!
Tate and my mom made me these CUTE snowman ornaments! I LOVE THEM!
The final product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute family! I am so excited for Christmas this year. Last year was by far the hardest Christmas ever. Having my kids in two different places 100 miles apart. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. I'm sure you know what that is all about. ;D R & W are getting so BIG!!! So adorable!!!
OK, how funny -- I have seriously been thinking "WOW this holiday season doesn't feel the least bit stressful this year!!" LOL!! Everything is relative, huh?!! What a sad commentary on our situations that Christmas should feel like a restful little cakewalk! WHEN CAN I SEE YOU?
Post a Comment