Now we have RSV in he house!! I tell ya......thank goodness for hospitals, and deep suctioning!!! ( Oh and dark chocolate and Coke!! that always makes life feel a little better!)
Sad! Hang in there! It seems once you have a child in preschool, they bring everything home. At least the twins will have a strong immune system by the time they start school. :)
p.s. I am supposed to see Fawn this coming Friday, so I will send your headband home with her.
Oh Kelly! We have been gone, and I am just now getting caught up - I am SO sorry you are going through all of that! Poor babies - and poor mommy! I wish I could do something to make it all better for you! Hang in there!
6 comments:
It gets better I PROMISE.... XOXOX
Sad! Hang in there! It seems once you have a child in preschool, they bring everything home. At least the twins will have a strong immune system by the time they start school. :)
p.s. I am supposed to see Fawn this coming Friday, so I will send your headband home with her.
Oh my goodness, you guys can't win. Poor little kids. I hope they get well soon so you guys can get back to normal.
Are you kidding me? Damn winter.
Oh Kelly! We have been gone, and I am just now getting caught up - I am SO sorry you are going through all of that! Poor babies - and poor mommy! I wish I could do something to make it all better for you! Hang in there!
That sucks. I hope they get better soon. The sun has to shine sometime right. We have to get together when they get better.
Post a Comment