Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Chapter II.....Naughty Babies!!
I think we are finally one the mend around here!!!(knock on wood) The babies are feeling much better, and we haven't been to Alpine Pediatrics, or the hospital once this week!!!!!LOL!!! ( but we do have to go to the ENT!) Reese is back to bossing everyone around, and Whit...well Whit is pure trouble!! Poor Tate is going to have an ulcer before he is 5 from worrying about them, he follows them around the house with his hand on his head like a mother hen saying MOM!!! MOM!!!!! Tate is the worrier..Reese is the bossy little shi*... and Whit doesn't have a care in the world!!!
I was doing laundry and I hear Tate say "WHIT IS ON THE TABLE" at first it went right over my head, then it hit me...what the... Whit is where!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aren't Toddlers fun!! I feel for you with 3. Good luck. and kisses to all. Can't wait to see you at the reunion in May
Ohh....so much fun! I am just glad that I didn't have two at once with the starting to climb. Ty still gets up on my counters like it is normal.
Good luck :) They are getting so big and are so adorable!
You seriously have your hands FULL!!! They are so cute! I tend to complain about my little ADD/ADHD 3 year old and the trouble he gets in. Like the other day, he had a kitchen chair pulled up to the kitchen sink and was doing the dishes. I hear a BIG boom and next thing I know Paizlei is screaming. He lifted Paizlei up on the chair to help him with the dishes and then pushed her off the chair. I shouldn't complain any more.
Wow how do you get anything done, never a dull moment at your house for sure.
Post a Comment