Friday, March 5, 2010

Wax On--Wax Off!!


Big, Big night last night! Mr. Tate earned his first Karate belt!! Yahooo! He loves this class, and the instructors are really really awesome with this group of little guys! We he came out of the class he was shouting, I got a belt I got a belt!! A proud parent moment, and GG and Grandpa were even there to see it! So when he brought it out I went to put it on over his shirt, but he said "mom over my coat!!" What was I thinking...no one can see it under your coat!!LOL!!! Good job Tater your amazing!!! ( Oh and gotta love the outfit...comfy pants, cowboy boots, and a karate belt!!...doesn't get any better than that!)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats Tater!!! I'm digging the wardrobe!! He is cowboy karate kid

Anonymous said...

WOOT WOOT! Tate your Awesome!If I come over will you teach me a few moves?

Stephanie Taylor said...

YAY Tater! Good Job! We loved getting a live demonstration and very much look forward to you kicking some booty to your cousins Carson and Tanner. Keep up the good work!

Heather Vincent said...

Way to go Tate! I must say, I do love his outfit. But gosh mom, don't you know he has to show off his belt? LOL...cute boy!