
Here are the kiddo's new pictures!!! I have THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!! You would never know by looking at them that Reese was NAUGHTY!!! I am holding her on my hip in every picture, she had to crop me out, and you would never know!!!! I love them, I can't get over how much they change, and grow up right in front of you, Tate looks so old to me..... I love to have the pictures so I can remember all the little things!!!





6 comments:
so cute! you could almost pass off the twins as not being twins and just being 9 months apart. The little girls better watch out for Tate he is so stinkin cute!
They are so cute! I love the one of all three on/by the tractor and the one showing Reese's back side. Where did you find those adorable pants? I want some for Paizlei.
They are beautiful - pictures and kiddos! They are growing so fast! I can't resist the pink boots and wrangler butt! SO cute!
They are growing up, I can't believe how bid and handsome Tate is, it has been awhile since I have seen him. BEAUTIFUL babies!!
I love the pic of the two boys... Definitely one to treasure. TeNeale does a beautiful job.
They are such fantastic pictures, Kel!
Post a Comment