Oh my hell... I thought it was getting a little to quite tonight, when I was changing Whit.... this is what I found... not only was she not scared of being up there...she wasn't one bit worried about getting in trouble...she is telling me CHEESE when I am asking if she wants me to kick her butt!!! She probaly knew she had bought a little time when I got the camera before I made her get down!!!!!
6 comments:
I've said it before, but . . . you are SO in trouble! LOL! She is so dang cute that you really can't do anything but film her and laugh! Hope you are feeling better! Can't wait for you to run with us! :)
She is so stinkin' cute! You definitely have your hands full...with her alone...I'm sure you can't help but laugh when she does silly things like this. If it makes you feel any better, Paizlei is the exact same way...little stinkers!
Oh! My! Hell! Indeed! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! Kelly, you should take her pic once in a while.....Cheese! I LOVE her, Could eat her with a spoon!
Oh my! What a dolly! She is going to give you a run for your money! Not counting the boys. Kiss her for me!!
Ha ha! What a little monkey!!
You know she'll be the death of you, right?! Little girls can be so naughty!
Post a Comment