We were lucky enough to have Heath & Steph invite us up to Stephanie's families cabin, up Fairview Canyon this weekend. It was so much fun. GG & Grandpa came with us, and we played explored , rode this awesome zip line,relaxed and ATE!!!! We ate some of the yummiest food all weekend, from goodies, and treats, to Heath's famous Chili Verde.......
DELICIOUS!!!! It really is times like these, when you don't have the everyday life distraction's, that you realize how good you have it and how much close family means!!! Thank you
so much Heath & Steph, and the boys for taking us, and sharing your little slice of heaven...
we love you and had soooo much fun!!!!
The Miller Cabin...

This is his "Man From Snowy River"Pose!!!

These two
little monsters were a blast....they were
DIRTY!!!! but they loved it. Whit wants to be big so bad so he can go hang with the big boys....and Reese already thinks she is...and bosses them around to get what he wants!!!

I wish we had Heath in this picture. I think it is so cute..... Thanks Tanner and Carson for being such awesome cousins!!!

Tate thought he was " Survivor Man" all weekend....he climbed and gathered, and explored until he wore himself out. I love it when he cuts loose and just loves being a boy!!

Although....the zip line he wasn't so sure about. But he did it and was very brave!!

It was so much fun...this zip line went for a long ways though the forest...you just had to bail of this platform and away you went,dodging tree's the whole time!! I loved it!

Whit even got in on the zip line action..and he wanted to do it again.... Reese didn't get to do it this time...no one thought they could hold on to her and keep her from falling though the harness!! Good Job Whit!

I love being able to hang with family..I mean what do you have if you don't have your family??? We are so lucky that we have GG & Grandpa and that they want to hang out with us so much... we love you guys and wouldn't have it any other way!!

I think this might be my new favorite picture!!
6 comments:
I think that might be my new favorite picture too... Whit seriously cracks me up! Looks like tons of fun!
Looks like lots of fun! Did chad think his spurs were going to make him go faster on the zip line lol (That made my day, a true cowboy)
Ah we had such a blast! I'm so glad we went and hope we get to go again soon. I'm so glad you guys came with us - so much more fun to go with family than just our little four! Love ya!
What a BLAST for you all. The kids look like they had a ball. They are growing so fast! Miss you all.
How fun! I LOVE it up Fairview Canyon...it is so beautiful up there.
I agree, that is such a cute family picture! I am in love with Whit's smile!
Looks like you have been having lots of fun!! You have the cutest little family!! Miss you guys! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment