At this house, bed time is early. Taylor and I both get up by 4:30 & 5...so by the time 9:00 rolls around my eyes are done!!! Which works pretty well...
EXCEPT for one little girl, that
does not like to go to bed early. In fact her second wind usually kicks in around 8:45 at night......and it is killing me. Seriously, she will stay up till 11:30 some times and there is no winding her down, she is usually just running circles around me and Taylor while we are trying to keep one eye open!!!
So Taylor put her to work and hunted night crawlers with her at 10:15 the other night...Tate and him were going fishing the next day, but both boys were asleep long before prime night crawler hunting!!
I DO NOT like worms.....
AT ALL....so she is a lot tougher than me. I guess that is what happens with 2 brothers....she loved it...it did wear her out a little and I think we got to bed before 11 that night!!!
This is how dark it was with no flash!!!!

They were planning a sneak attack on a big bertha...she thought it was hilarious..she was all but army crawling!!

And she is not afraid of no stinking worm.....!!!!!!! Tate was quite happy with the coffee can full of worms when he woke up the next morning!!
7 comments:
Well, that's one method I've never heard of for insomnia! :) That's hilarious . . . not the no-sleep part, but that she loved it so much! You really should just send her over to my house to party with my night owls! They would love it!
I love it! Reese needs to come to my house. We are all night owls. So cute out there! Give her big loves from her Auntie Lisa
Send that girl to Nana Banana's house... she's a night owl too!
Ha that is to funny, what a little cutie!
Go Reese! Only tough girls hunt night crawlers! I'm so proud! XOXO
GG, thinks Reesie knows if she bats her eyes at Dad she gets too ,do anything even at 11:00 at night!!
I. LOVE. IT!!! Ha ha ha ha! Ok, I don't love that she keeps you up late, but I love how you put her to work catching crawlers. HA HA HA HA HA!! Ingenious!
Post a Comment