Ten Years have gone by...3 kids have came.....a few heartaches have happened..... along with lots of love, lots of laughs and tons of great memories! Who knew that the rotten little boy that pulled my hair on our 3rd grade baseball team..... and the rotten little bugger I had a major meltdown over having to live by !! .....the boy who I thought just couldn't get any worse......would be the boy that I just can't get enough of!!!!!!!! Funny how things work out!!!
Happy Anniversary...... here's to a another 10!!!
6 comments:
AWE...Happy Anniversary!!!
They say time flys when you are having fun, I think they are right. Happy Aniversary! You guys both look exactly the same.
You guys are great together. Here's to 50 more. Love ya.
Happy Anniversary you too....
Happy Anniversary! Neither of you have changed... You're ageless! Crazy how life works out. :)
I agree with the rest of the posts... You guys don't age!! You look exactly the same. That's awesome! Congrats! You guys are great together!
Post a Comment