Friday, October 15, 2010

Breakfast With a Witch!









We kicked of the Halloween season last weekend with our annual trip to Gardner Village to have Breakfast With a Witch. So much fun.. the babies were totally into it this year. My mom, Steph and Tanner and Carson all went too. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!! It is by far my favorite holiday!!! I have wanted to be Cruella Di ville for a while now, and since the twins can't tell me yet what they want to be they are my dalmations.... Tate can tell me what he wants to be.... and it wasn't a dalmation!!!!....He was hell bent on being Shark Boy..... so my mom worked her magic and made the most awesome cotume..he loves it. We danced and ate, and sang.... Whit even made it up on stage..he's not afraid!! Thanks everyone for the fun....when do we get to wear our cotumes next!!!!!












5 comments:

Candace said...

Great costumes! We just barely walked in from Gardner Village and I am still over-heated from this crazy October weather!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Didn't know they did breakfasts, we went there yesterday and Rylee loved it! She was so excited to run from witch to witch. She was very mad that we didn't wear costumes I didn't know everyone else would be dressed up.

Heather Vincent said...

OMG I LOVE the twins costumes!!! They are so cute...and the bows around Reese's ears...I can't get over it! So stinkin' cute!!!

jeannie said...

The kids were all so fun , The babies looked so cute sitting on big kids chairs!! I am glad I get to go with you guys!!!
Love you all!

Lisa and Kate said...

This is great! The kids look great as do all of you! I bet it was fun. We should all go together next year! Give them all hugs.