Sunday, November 7, 2010

Date Day with The Kiddo's

Yesterday was one of those days that was just good. We all spend the day together outside at the field chopping wood and exploring. Then we headed to Monkey Island!!! But even better than that for me and Taylor was we got PURPLE PIG PIZZA!!!!!! Only the bet pizza ever!!! I grew up on the stuff, and then they closed..so sad!! But now they are back and it tastes exactly the same!!!SOOOO GOOD!!!! It was way fun!! It was one of those days that when we all got back in the car, and I turned around and looked at 3 car seats full of kids drinking sprite, with pizza sauce faces...I knew it didn't get any better!!


Reese...she is afraid of NOTHING......she climbed all the way up to the top BY HERSELF..she wold not let us help her...and she went again and again and again!

Tate was running around the place like a crazy man..he had so much fun!



These two!!!!
This is Chad waiting to help!!! HA HA HA!!
























They played so hard and had so much fun!

No comments: