Friday, November 26, 2010

Very Thankful!

Thanksgiving was great this year! I really think it was one of the yummiest I remember...everyone brought such good food! I love that our family and families are all so connected. We have a pretty cool group. We ate, and ate, and ate, and ate...( you get the picture!) we played a little ping pong, and just hung out with everyone, which is what I like best! Thanks for coming everybody, I love you all so much and am thankful for you everyday, not just on Thanksgiving!!!!LOL!!

The gang...and yes...we ate on the ping pong table...maybe a little redneck...but it worked pretty good!!! We even found a bottle of "Taylor Wine".... we had to have it!!! Not bad either!


The kids table....they thought they were a big deal!!! Sparkling Cider and all!



Reese was helping a little in the kitchen that morning!! We only had to do a little adjustment on the apron to fit!

And this is what you look like when you run a 5k at 8am...when the temperature is 3*!!!! Taylor said I looked like a Ninja!! Holy hell it was cold....I'm pretty sure that my fingers were only a degree away from frostbite!!!!!

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving...and are looking forward to the Christmas Cheer!! Enjoy the simple things that happen over the next few weeks.....Christmas parties....baking cookies, and candies, the magic in your kids eyes when they see a house full of Christmas lights..... because in the end those are the memories that will last a lifetime!

1 comment:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Glad you decided to run Jake said he talked to you. If the stupid race would have started on time I don't think we would have been so freaking frozen.