So today the babies both got presents and a card from her (she always kept track of Whit and Tate too..and made sure that they were doing good). I love getting the letters, it makes me cry, but they are always happy and grateful tears. It takes me back, and reminds me just how lucky we were to get these babies home and healthy. I am not sure how many nurses would remember a birthday both years....but apparently it is someone special!
Thank you Tena.....thank you, thank you, thank you.....we think of you all the time. I am so taken back that you remember my babies and love them so much!! I can't wait until Reese is old enough to hear the whole story and understand what an important person you are in her life. We were all so happy to hear from you...Thanks again for the presents.....but most of all for remembering.... You are definitely something special!! We love you!!!
This one is for you Tena!!
2 comments:
How neat for you, your family and the twins!!! Very lucky kids to have such a sweet nurse to remember them!
Tene, is very special to us all, she took such good care of Reesie, And let me hold her for the first time when she was 3 weeks old!! I am sure Tena wouldn't be suprised by how Fiesty, this little girl is!!
GG loves you all!
Post a Comment