What is the big deal about these cookies??????????
Only that they were baked fresh in my .................
NEW KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!!....It was a long time coming, but it is finally done! Well...all but the screw up on the granite....they forgot to put the overhang at the end of the bar....soooo. in 7-10 working days..LOL!!!( which really means 3 weeks)!!! We will have a new counter top that is the right length!!!!! It is almost like we are living in a different world..it still doesn't seem real.....but I am so happy when I wake up in the morning and it is still here!!!!! SWEEET!!!!!
10 comments:
It's BEAUTIFUL! That would be my dream kitchen! I am SO happy for you! You deserve every minute of it! Your munchkins' pictures are so cute! They are getting big so fast! Hope your ankle is okay! :)
So gorgeous! So happy for you guys! It's awesome that it's finally done! (And the cookies look great too!)
I love it! Beautiful... Enjoy! Let's get together in June.
LOVE IT!!! I can't believe you have lived without a full size oven this long. CONGRATS!!
I LOVE IT!!!! The floors are A- MAZING! So Jealous.
Wow Kelli! It looks amazing, I love it and I am so excited for you
That kitchen is gorgeous!! Congrats! Glad it is finally done for your sake!!
HOOOORRRRRAYYYYY!!!! It's gorgeous! WE want to come see it in person. Congratulations!
OH my gosh, your kitchen is SENSATIONAL!!! I had to blow it up to see all the awesome details! Cabinets perfect! Floors, amazing! So happy for you, Kel! You deserve such an amazing kitchen!!!!
so why have i not been invited over for cookies yet? lol. LOVE it! so happy for you!
Post a Comment