Thursday, May 19, 2011

Twin Tales!!!

I don't even know where to start with these two little monsters!!!! All I have to say is that there are some days, that it is a dang good thing that they are so cute!!! Because they are WILD little buggers!!!

It is fun to see them play together and interact with each other now. They can fight like cats and dogs, but then the next minute they are best buddies!! Poor Whit is never going to get to talk much...Reese says everything for him....She is extremely fluent, can and will say anything....

The other night it was late and we were sitting on the coach and she looks up at Taylor.....raises her arm and says " smell my pit Dad"!!!! Dainty she might be in size, but she is as Tom Boy as they come. In fact I asked her if she was a princess the other day, and she looked right at me and says ''' I not no stinkin princess!!!" I keep waiting for her to overhear someone talking in another language and start laying Spanish on us or something!!!


Whit....Mr. Whit.....has the cutest smile you have ever seen. The one problem with this cute grin is that is usually is biggest when he knows he has done something he shouldn't!!! He loves nothing more than to pester Tate, and when Tate has had enough we have said, well give it back to him. The only problem with this is that when Tate starts to rough Whit up he thinks it is hilarious, and comes back for more!! He is so innocently funny.... last week while they were at my mom's they were bathing, and GG gave Reese some soap and said " Okay wash your business"......Reese looks at her and says " GG, I don't got business!!!!" Just then Whit stands up in the tub, raises his eyebrows, and says " I got business!!!!!!" My mom laughed so hard she had to call me at work and tell me!!!


Needless to say they are a hoot..... some days they are an exhausting hoot, but I wouldn't change a thing. Twins are an experience I thought would NEVER happen to me......I just got damn lucky!!!





What up!!!! Reese will only wear her hat backwards now, she says it is her "Dude hat"!!

Whit just does whatever she does!!






Yep....he is going to be a farmer I think...he is trying to fix the jeep with bailing twine!!!



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG I laughed so hard I choked! I love this! " I got business!" Go Whit! I know they are a handful, and I love them! You're doing an awesome job mom and dad - they are the cutest kids in town. Love you all!

Rod and Jess said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but I about fell on the floor laughing while I was reading it! Are they cute enough or what?!? You are so in trouble! I agree with Stephanie - you are such awesome parents - and that's why you have twins and I don't! :) At least you're life is never boring! LOL!

jeannie said...

WE love those 2 little naughtys
and are so lucky to have them,
Double trouble
double fun!!!