Okay, so here is the thing about twins......well, here is the thing about MY twins......THEY ARE NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!! Now don't get me wrong....the experience of having twins is awesome!!! And there is not a day that passes, that I don't think about how lucky I got!!! They have this bond that is incredible, they play together so good, and are funny and cute!!! BUT, when they are not all of those great things...THEY ARE NAUGHTY!!!!!!! Seriously I am convinced that Reese is going to be a lawyer.....I have never seen a two year old that likes to argue about every single thing that goes on during the day...... about what she is going to wear, about getting out of the car...BY HERSELF!!!! About getting her OWN CUP!!! I just keep telling myself that her independence is going pay off one day, but for now, not so much!!!! Then there is Mr. Whit, he has a smile that will melt your heart, he is so lovey, and snugly........but he is100% boy!!! If he is not roping the dog, he is trying to rope your feet and drag you, or grabbing you around the waist like the WWF for a total take down. You CANNOT walk past him without flinching because you usually get a full on dead leg from one of his muscle punches, and then he says" do you see that mom, I tough!!" Yep, I saw it Whit, I am bruised!!!!!!
AWWWW, and then if they aren't playing together so dang cute. they are fighting like cats and dogs!!!! Reese came equipped with the most shrill screams that my ears have ever heard!!! It is a combination of, that is mine, now back off, and if I do it a little louder and higher, your the one that is going to get in trouble!!!! She has refined this scream, and has it's nearly perfected. I keep waiting for the new neighbors to knock on our door and ask if everything is okay!!!!! When Whit needs a defensive move, he just sits on Reese, she is pretty much helpless, if it wasn't for that shrill of a scream she has. It gets attention for good and bad!!!!
I think we have just hit the terrible, terrible two's!!! I mean we have had a mild version, over that last little while, but it has been amped up a couple hundred notches in the last 2 weeks!!! EVEN GG, has the deer in the head like looks some days!!!!! ( And she didn't even get to hold them til they were a month old!!!) That is her excuse for spoiling them!!!
All in all I love our happy little family, wouldn't change one single crazy moment for nothing!!!! I just had to reflect on the chaos that has taken over so suddenly around here for some leverage in the future!!!! Until then the coffee shop down the road better not close their drive threw, because some days, it is knowing that the kids will fall asleep on the way out and I can have a little sip of heaven while they are asleep in the form of a Skinny Chai Tea!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Amen to everything, Especially the cute parts!!! Maybe we should have Reesie descreamed!!!
This sounds all too familiar! Apparently my two-year-olds aren't the only naughty ones! (which makes me really happy since misery loves company!) Reese and Ella should have a scream-off. I'm sure it would be epic!!
I love it! They had a personality in the unit so it does not surprise me. Especially Reese! XOXO to all of you and hang in there. It will be over before you know it!
They are so cute though...even if they are naughty.
Way to go kids! Give 'em hell!
Post a Comment