Thursday, July 5, 2012

Timp Cave!

I have really wanted to take Tate up to Timp Cave.  As much as the kids like science stuff, I knew he would totally dig the cave!!  So we left the twins with GG and Grandpa ( they are going to have to be 10 before I attempt it with them, oh geez, the thought makes my knees weak!!)LOL! And we headed out.

I am not sure what Tate expected, I know that he didn't realize that I hike meant  a HIKE!!! But he did it and did it awesome!!!  He was tired, but thought it was worth it!!!  The best part was the next moring.... he came into the kitchen with a weird look on his face, hold his hinny!!! He was so innocent, he could not figure out why his butt hurt so bad!!!! I told him mine hurt to, and then he smiled!!


My Mountain Men!



We really do live in a beautiful place!



The "Heart of the Cave"


We really had a good time......
 and this is what the ride home looked like before we even got out of the canyon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. I told Jim just yesterday I wanted to take the kids... think I should wait a year of two? lol. I bet he was in heaven when he was in that cave.

Stephanie said...

How cool! We love the cave and it is a HARD HIKE! So proud of you Tate!