Five years have passed since I got the one thing in the world I wanted most, I thought I might never get.....to be a mom!!!!! And not only a mom...but Tate's mom...how lucky am I!!!!! Tate turned 5 today, and we have had the best time. Celebrating with family and friends is the best way to spend your birthday.
Tate you are the smartest 5 year old I know, you are the best big brother Whit and Reese could ask for. , and dad and I are so proud and lucky to be your parents!!! We love you Tater!!!! Happy Birthday!!
This is a little of how we have celebrated the big day!
A new Leapster Explorer!!!!!

The best GG and Grandpa Ever!
He wanted a Dino party!!!! ( Surprise!!!) So we made the cake green his favorite color!!

The Fam!!!

Then we had Dr. Tate the Palaeontologist's Dinosaur Dig!!! The kids dug around and found all sorts of treasures!!

Then the Dino Stomp!!! Whit actually won..he was the last man standing with his balloon unpopped!!

Next we ate Dinosaur Sweets from a string.....NO HANDS ALLOWED!!!!

Finding Treasures!!

Hanging with his Dinosaur buddies!!!

He wanted to go to the Aquarium for his big day..

Hanging with his two best buddies, looking at all the fish!!

He picked Olive Garden for lunch!!! Noodles you know!!!

He got to top the day of with a treasure hunt from GG and Grandpa, !

The loot in the treasure box!!!!! Happy Happy Birthday Tater!!!! You ROCK!!!
6 comments:
Tater we love you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE! I will always remember his birthday, I think maybe Dale is the one that told Tate on his way in to be such a great kid! LOL
Happy Birthday Tate! Hope you have a great 5 year! You are an amazing Kid!!!
Happy Birthday Tate... can't believe your 5. Looks like a way fun party! We love you!
What an awesome birthday Tate! We loved every minute of it and the boys want to "do it again!" Kell- You are an awesome mom and the hostest with the mostest. Love ya!
What a fun Birthday is was Tater, we are glad we got to share your special day!!!We love you to the moon!!
Post a Comment