Having a snack after swim lessons....watching a little Last American Cowboy!!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Twins!!
Holly Crap!!!!! These two little monsters are hilarious..... they are at the age of destruction!!!!!! There personalities are so funny, and naughty all at the same time. Tate was SO easy, he just didn't get into things, even still he is a worrier, and always thinks before he does something...(sometimes a little too much!) Not the babies....they just do it and hope for the best afterwards! And it is never in the same direction...they are always doing two naughty things far apart from each other. I think it is a system they have to buy each other a little time~! I said to Taylor the other night as we fell into bed with ours eyes already half asleep....."what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"!!! And just when they know that they have done something they shouldn't have... they give you one of these cheesy grins in these pictures!!!! How do they know already!!!
Having a snack after swim lessons....watching a little Last American Cowboy!!
Trouble....I mean BIG TROUBLE!!
Having a snack after swim lessons....watching a little Last American Cowboy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it's a good thing there so cute.... makes it easier not to thump them! haha... i♥ twins. life would be so boring without them.
I think they must have conjured up some little naughty techniques with Paizlei when we had our little get-together! I cannot keep Paizlei out of her and Hunter's dressers. The floor in her room is COVERED with her pants, jammies, socks, panties, bathing suits...whatever is in her dresser, is all over the floor. Paizlei is a BIGGER mess maker than Hunter could ever be. I can only imagine what you are going through with 2 the same age! I'm sure you are running yourself ragged trying to keep up with them.
And the cheesy grins are so ADORABLE!!!!
Oh my, you just want to eat them up......SOOOO CUTE!!
I just love these two so much. They are the cutest little stinks ever and they grow up way too fast. You always say everyone else has all the patience, but Kel, my friend, YOU win the patience aware hands down. I love ya!
Post a Comment