Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was great! It was a great weekend!!! We did The Race for the Cure again this year on Saturday, and it was amazing as always!!! Then I woke up around 6;15 this morning, went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, opened the door, and Tate and Whit jumped out from the other side of our bed with tulips cut from our front yard, a homemade card, and two of the biggest, most cheesy proud smiles, yelling Happy Mother's Day!!!! ( Reese was still asleep of course, because she was awake until 11:00)!! My eyes were barely opened, and when I gave them hugs, Whit says.." Mom, you need coffee???" What can you say to that kind of wake up call!!! I love it!!


Then we headed out for our annual Mother's Day trip to the zoo. Tate was sooooo excited!!! And the twins were really fun this year, they were totally into it!!! GG, and Grandpa went with us too, which made it even better!! It was just a good day! I am one lucky MOM!!





My Kiddo's


Taylor and Reese making friends with the Prairie Dogs!






As long as he is riding something!!!





I love these guys!!!




Tate was so excited!! He took pictures of EVERYTHING with GG's camera. I told him that we could print some off and go to the Dollar Store and get a little book to put them in...you would have thought I had given him a million bucks!!!





Here is Whit's YEEE-HAAAW on the carousel!!











The BEST grandparents in the world!!!











3 comments:

jeannie said...

Mothers day weekend is the best!!
The zoo was so fun!!

Lisa and Kate said...

What a great tradition. To go to the zoo and see all the new mommies and their babies! How fun. Glad your mother's day was great. The kids are darling!

Anonymous said...

when we going?