Thursday, January 26, 2012

Doctor Call!!!!

So I had to take Reese to the Dr. today. You would have never known she had anything wrong, a half hour before I realized her left ear was oozing she was wearing a cape, and only wanted me to call her "SUPER GIRL"!!!! 
 So we usually go the the pediatrician in Pleasant Grove, but since I was 99% sure she had an ear infection we went to the one by our house in Saratoga Springs.....the one really close to the Vet we use for Tank.   So I turn the corner to head west and I glance back in the rear view mirror just in time to see her pull herself forward out of her car seat, put her hand on her hips and say " Your not taking me to the DOG DOCTOR.......I am a GIRL!!!!!   Holy hell I almost hit the car in front of me.  I guess she didn't remember there was a pedo office on the route, and thought I REALLY opted for convience!!!! 

4 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

Oh my! I can't stop laughing! She is SO funny! That little girl is FULL of it! So glad you wrote this one down! :)

Lisa and Kate said...

I about fell off my chair just now from laughing! That girl is the funniest kid in town! Her comments are priceless!! Just love her to pieces!

Heath said...

Hmmm. That's not a bad idea. Our dog needs to be neutered...maybe I could load-up the dog and kids and visit Tank's doc. If they would trim the kid's nails and clean their teeth while we wait for the dog, we would be set...they all could probably use a good de-worming too! You guys might just be on to something big here...

Megan B ♥ said...

Ha ha, little smarty pants. :)