January always seems so boring to me. There are no lights up anymore, the Christmas buzz is over...it's kinda gloomy outside, and dang cold......Just not my favorite month....it's not bad just uneventful!!! So here is a little of what these three have been up to.........
Tate is at the cutest smile stage in the whole world..... I mean if you think about it, it is the only time that having no front teeth is cute!!!! It still catches me off guard sometimes when I looking at him.....I love it~!!!
Reese......holy crap!!! This girl is going to help us meet our medical deductible every year!!!! This latest episode was a fall from the top of the bunk bed!!!!!! One humongous fat lip later and a heart attack for her parents she is okay.... so much for having a girly girl....she is tough!!
Mr. Whit.....I introduced the kids to my favorite movie of all time.."Denis the Menace"!!! Seriously I belly laugh no matter how many times I see it! But I think we might have to lay off for a while....Whit doesnt' need any more pointers with a rope and he keeps calling everyone a baby rump kisser!!! He kept asking Taylor "can't get woose can you dad?!!!!"
1 comment:
Oh my favorite little turkeys! We'll have to get reese some padding. Love you all!
Post a Comment