I seriously am so dang excited about this!!! I know it might seem like small potatoes, but around here it is a BIG freakin deal!!!! Tate finished his 1st Lego project all by himself! I know that this has been done by many a 6 year olds, but we have a certain level of frustration around here that can be debilitating with even simple tasks if they can't be done on the first try!!!!
He sat down today...on and off....never a peep of wanting a little help, no tantrums, and words of "I CAN"T, not even one Lego thrown somewhere it shouldn't be. Just looking at the directions, going with the flow and following step by step!!!!! This mama is PROUD!!! I see big changes around here!!!!! WAY TO GO TATE!!!!
3 comments:
Way to go Tate! Now you and Carson can get together and build to you hearts content. So proud of you! XOXO
What a neat DIno, good job
Carson will so proud of your LEgo Skills!!!
Ha ha, i know jus what you mean and i am SO impressed! Yay, tater!
Post a Comment