Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tots!

These two have been hilarious lately....( when their not fighting that is)!!! But when they do play together it has to be one of the cutest things ever!!! ( And a little scary at times.........two heads can dream up A LOT more trouble than one)!!
I guess they made their own kind of redneck stadium seating here!!! Blankets, a box, and a little Dino Dan!!
 


This one I had to call my Dad, to come see.   They hooked up their horses to their pony cart!!!! Roanie and Mocha Joe!!! They played for hours....!





This one I didn't now was going on...I could here them laughing, and just thought they were playing.....but when I came in this is what I found...Reese pitching to Whit...who has a bat that is a piece of wood for the fire~~....Not sure why Reese has no shirt on.....but whatever!!!!LOL!!!
I love our house!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

two is always better then one, when trouble is involved. can't believe how big they are getting!

Heather Vincent said...

So cute! I always thought it would be so much fun to have twins. I LOVE reading your stories about R&W.